This is a fast easy meal to prepare, and tastes so good. My family loves it. This meal also warms up very well. It has a little spice to it.
Easy Cheesy Beef and PastaPrep time: 20 minutes Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- Chopped Chives to taste
- Hamburger seasoning to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions and drain
- While noodles are cooking, mix hamburger with chives and desired seasonings. (I use a little Johnny’s seasoning salt and McCormicks Montreal Steak)
- Cook beef mixture on medium-high heat stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked. Drain grease.
- Stir in soup and Rotel tomatoes in to cooked hamburger mixture.
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook for 5 minutes
- Stir in cooked pasta .
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of dish or on individual servings.
Helpful hints:1. The best pasta for this dish I think are bow-tie or penne rigatoni. 2. You can buy Johnny’s seasoning salt at www.johnnysfinefoods.com 3. You can buy mild Rotel tomatoes to help calm down the spice.